If you have decided not to keep an item, bought in-store or online, and don't live near one of our stores and wish to return it by post, please complete the details on your delivery note and send it back to us in a new and unused condition together with the product’s original packaging and labelling within 30 days of purchase (100 days if you are an Explore More Member). Please note there will be a 14 working day processing time upon receipt of your return before a refund can be issued
To return via post, follow these simple steps:
- Please complete the returns label on your delivery note
- Tear off the completed returns form and place inside your parcel, ensuring that you place the barcode sticker on the outside of your parcel as indicated
- Take your parcel to any Post Office and return to...
- FAO: Snow & Rock Customer Returns
- Outdoor & Cycle Concepts Ltd.
- PO BOX 75 / UNIT 11
- SN16 9WQ
If you wish to return a pair of shoes or boots bought in-store or online, please place the box in a sealed plastic postal bag.
We regret to inform you that we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that become lost in transit. We therefore strongly recommend that you use a recorded/insured delivery service and keep a record of this.
If you simply do not like your purchase, you will need to return the item at your own expense. If the item you have received is wrong or faulty, postage will be reimbursed.
Please note we no longer offer exchanges if an item is returned to Head Office. Your order would be refunded and you will need to place a new order online.