When buying premium electronics including Garmin products, there are some additional steps we’ll take to ensure safe delivery and return if necessary:
- Deliveries can only be made to the account or card holder’s registered residential address.
- We’re not able to change delivery addresses once an order has been placed and orders cannot be delivered to a collection point.
- To receive your delivery, you’ll need to provide an authenticating pin number. This will be sent to your email address from our carrier. So please ensure you’re at the delivery address when your order is due.
- Photographs will be taken of the order being delivered to your address.
- Any product(s) that cannot be delivered will be returned to our Head Office in Kemble. They cannot be left with a neighbour.
- If it’s not the right fit and you want to make a return, you must contact customer services before sending the product(s) back.
- To make the return, we’ll provide you with a pre-paid collection label.
- The product(s) must be returned in the original condition in which they were purchased, including packaging, screen protectors, labels and instructions.
- Upon receipt back at Head Office, Kemble, the product(s) will be fully inspected prior to a refund being processed.
- O&CC will refuse refunds where the product fails to meet the above criteria.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note, refunds can take up to 14 days to process.
Our standard terms and conditions of sale and returns apply.